Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- Swansea owners apologise to Supporters' Trust over Bradley decision October 22, 2016Swansea City's American owners apologise to the club's Supporters' Trust for not informing it of their final decision to appoint Bob Bradley.
- World Cup winner Lippi comes out of retirement to manage China October 22, 2016Former Italy manager Marcello Lippi - who won the World Cup in 2006 - is named the new manager of China.
- World Cup 2018: Russia choose Zabivaka the wolf as mascot October 21, 2016Russia have named Zabivaka the wolf as their mascot for the 2018 World Cup after receiving 53% of the votes.
- Didier Drogba fined for refusing to play for Montreal Impact October 21, 2016Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba is fined for refusing to play for MLS side Montreal Impact last weekend.
- Chelsea v Man Utd: Jose Mourinho says Roman Abramovich not his friend October 21, 2016BBC Sport picks out the best bits from Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho's news conference ahead of his return to Chelsea on Sunday.
- No 'crazy kid' celebrations if Man Utd score at Chelsea - Mourinho October 21, 2016Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says he will not jump around like "a crazy kid" if his side score against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
- England women held by France October 21, 2016England stretch their unbeaten run to eight matches with a goalless draw against France in Doncaster.
- Neymar: Barcelona forward finally signs new contract October 21, 2016Barcelona forward Neymar finally signs his new five-year contract with the club, more than three months after it was agreed.
- Scottish League Cup & Scottish Premiership team news October 21, 2016Previews for the weekend matches in the Scottish League Cup and Scottish Premiership, with Rangers and Celtic meeting in Sunday's semi-final.
- Rangers v Celtic: Hampden will suit us - Brendan Rodgers October 21, 2016Brendan Rodgers thinks the Hampden pitch will benefit his Celtic side against Rangers in the Scottish League Cup semi-final.
- Rooney to miss Chelsea clash October 22, 2016Wayne Rooney will miss Manchester United's clash with Chelsea on Sunday with a muscular injury, Sky sources understand.
- Ulster edge Exeter in thriller October 22, 2016Ulster kept their Champions Cup hopes alive by the narrowest of margins by registering a vital first win to see off Exeter, whose own European ambitions now look all but over in Pool Five.
- Klopp shrugs off Reds frailties October 22, 2016Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was happy to forego a clean sheet - and top spot in the Premier League table - for an electric Anfield atmosphere and three points against West Brom.
- Niculescu wins Luxembourg title October 22, 2016Monica Niculescu stunned top seed Petra Kvitova in the final of the WTA Tour's Luxembourg Open.
- Ogogo shocked by Cunningham October 22, 2016Craig Cunningham caused a huge upset as he stopped Anthony Ogogo to win the WBC International middleweight title in Birmingham.
- Klopp: Gerrard always welcome October 22, 2016Jurgen Klopp says Steven Gerrard is "always welcome" at Liverpool after some believed the midfielder had earlier hinted at an LA Galaxy exit.
- Bennett happy with opening win October 22, 2016Wayne Bennett expressed his satisfaction after making a winning start as England head coach.
- World title shot for Yafai October 22, 2016Kal Yafai will fight for the WBA super-flyweight title on December 10 after comfortably stopping Johnson Tellez on Saturday.
- Van de Pas wins in Barnsley October 22, 2016Benito van de Pas claimed his third Players Championship win of 2016 in the year's final tournament in Barnsley with a 6-1 victory over Dave Chisnall.
- Valencia condemn Neymar incident October 22, 2016Valencia have condemned fans who threw bottles at the celebrating Barcelona players following Lionel Messi's winning penalty at the Mestalla.