Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- Liverpool 1-3 Borussia Dortmund: Naby Keita scouting report July 23, 2018BBC Sport looks at the performance of new Liverpool midfielder Naby Keita, who will wear Steven Gerrard's old number this year.
- Sanchez starts as Man Utd draw with San Jose July 22, 2018Alexis Sanchez makes his first appearance of Manchester United's US tour as they are held by San Jose Earthquakes in Santa Clara.
- Dortmund come from behind to beat Liverpool in North Carolina July 22, 2018Borussia Dortmund come from behind to defeat Liverpool in Charlotte in the International Champions Cup.
- East Fife 4 Forfar 5 - comedy result finally comes true (sort of) July 22, 2018A penalty shootout in a Scottish League Cup tie finally produced the result that comedian Eric Morecambe predicted.
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal midfielder says he no longer wants to play for Germany July 22, 2018Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil says he no longer wants to play international football for Germany.
- James McClean: Stoke City sign West Bromwich Albion winger for initial £5m July 22, 2018Stoke City sign Republic of Ireland winger James McClean from fellow Championship club West Brom for an initial £5m.
- Spanish Super Cup between Barcelona and Sevilla to be played in Morocco July 22, 2018The Spanish Super Cup between Barcelona and Sevilla will be played as a single match in Morocco next month.
- Andres Iniesta and Fernando Torres lose on J-League debuts July 22, 2018Spain legends Andres Iniesta and Fernando Torres both lose on their J-League debuts.
- Chelsea boss Sarri 'wanted to dismantle Napoli' July 22, 2018New Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri wanted to "dismantle" Napoli's team by taking players with him, says the Italian club's president.
- Rangers sign Kent on loan from Liverpool July 22, 2018Rangers complete the season-long loan signing of Liverpool's 21-year-old winger Ryan Kent.
- NZ see off England in Sevens final July 23, 2018England's hopes of achieving Rugby World Cup Sevens glory were ended by New Zealand in San Francisco.
- Who is Daniel Adshead? July 23, 2018Who is the 16-year-old Rochdale midfielder closing in on a seven-figure move to Manchester United? We profile the teenager...
- SSBO Live: The O2 undercard July 23, 2018Dillian Whyte and Joseph Parker are topping the bill, but the undercard is packed with stars ready to outshine the main event. Here's all you need to know about the crowd favourites and who and what they are up against on Saturday...
- 99-yard Challenge: Final result July 23, 2018The world's top players took on the 99-yard challenge at The Open, but who came closest at Carnoustie?
- Jose: We are not a team July 23, 2018Jose Mourinho insists Manchester United "are not a team" yet following their 0-0 draw with San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday evening.
- 'Cech will remain Arsenal's No 1' July 23, 2018Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech's vast experience will help him remain the club's first choice despite the arrival of Bernd Leno, says David Seaman.
- Hamilton savours 'drive of my life' July 23, 2018An "emotional" and "exhausted" Lewis Hamilton reflected on the "drive of my life" after reclaiming the lead of the F1 world championship with a hugely-dramatic and unexpected German GP win.
- Fitzmaurice: We won a draw July 23, 2018Eamonn Fitzmaurice was the happier of the two managers on Sunday after Kerry snatched a late draw with Monaghan.
- Why is it so hard to retain the title? July 23, 2018Manchester City are aiming to become the first side to retain the Premier League title since Manchester United in 2009 this season, but what makes it such a difficult task?
- Where next for Joe Hart? July 23, 2018With Pep Guardiola admitting he is looking to help Joe Hart leave Manchester City, Sky Bet look at where he could end up...