Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- Saturday's gossip column - Ancelotti heading back to Chelsea December 15, 2017Ancelotti heading back to Chelsea, Blues want Monaco's Lemar in exchange for Batshuayi, Crystal Palace target Carrillo, plus more.
- Sevilla boss Berizzo returns to sideline in draw with Levante after cancer surgery December 15, 2017Sevilla boss Eduardo Berizzo returns to the sideline after his prostate cancer surgery - as winger Jesus Navas breaks the club's appearance record.
- I wouldn't get in Man City team - Guardiola December 15, 2017Pep Guardiola says his record-breaking Manchester City team is so good he would not have been able to get into it during his successful playing career.
- Man Utd: Jose Mourinho may allow Henrikh Mkhitaryan to leave December 15, 2017Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says "every player has his price", which may pave the way for the January departure of Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
- Monaco thrash 10-man St Etienne December 15, 2017Monaco move to within six points of Ligue 1 leaders Paris St-Germain with a routine win at 10-man St Etienne.
- Wolves go seven points clear with win over Wednesday December 15, 2017Ruben Neves' classy finish helps Championship leaders Wolves edge past struggling Sheffield Wednesday to go seven points clear.
- Marcelo Bielsa: Lille part company with Argentine coach December 15, 2017Lille part company with head coach Marcelo Bielsa just seven months after the former Argentina manager was appointed.
- More top players may want to leave Spurs, says boss Mauricio Pochettino December 15, 2017Mauricio Pochettino says more top players may want to leave Tottenham to win trophies, but the Argentine is not worried.
- AC Milan: Uefa refuses Serie A club's FFP request after Chinese takeover December 15, 2017Uefa has rejected AC Milan's request to waive Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules, because they remain unconvinced about the Italian club's Chinese backers.
- Real Madrid boss Zidane welcomes return of 'happy' Bale before Club World Cup final December 15, 2017Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Club World Cup game between Real Madrid and Gremio.
- Ashes: Australia v England LIVE! December 16, 2017Over-by-over commentary from day three of the third Ashes Test as Australia continue their reply to England's 403 all out at the WACA.
- Wenger: Teams happy to park the bus December 15, 2017Arsene Wenger believes it is getting harder to win in the Premier League as teams outside the top six are happy to park the bus in order to earn a point.
- Poch: No issue with dressing room music December 15, 2017Mauricio Pochettino says he does not mind if his Tottenham players celebrate a win over Manchester City with music in the dressing room.
- Taylor begins farewell with victory December 15, 2017Phil Taylor's dreams of a fairy-tale finish to his professional darts career remain on track after battling to a 3-1 victory over world number 38 Chris Dobey at Alexandra Palace.
- 'Dyche achievements up there with City' December 15, 2017Chris Hughton says Sean Dyche's achievements at Burnley are "right up there" with Pep Guardiola's success at Manchester City.
- Newcastle players cancel Xmas party December 15, 2017Rafa Benitez says Newcastle players have decided to cancel their own Christmas party so they can concentrate on improving the club's Premier League form.
- Benteke: I let the team down December 15, 2017Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke has told his team-mates he let them down when he missed a key penalty in the 2-2 draw with Bournemouth last weekend.
- Pep refuses to rule out Sanchez move December 15, 2017Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has refused to rule out a January move for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
- Jose hints at January exits December 15, 2017Jose Mourinho has added to speculation over the future of Henrikh Mkhitaryan by saying every player has a price.
- Pique wants Man City-Barca CL final December 15, 2017Barcelona defender Gerard Pique says he is hoping to meet former manager Pep Guardiola's Manchester City in the Champions League final.