Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- 'I cried so much I had to be sent home from school' - the transfers that broke your heart August 16, 2017As Swansea agree to sell Gylfi Sigurdsson and Philippe Coutinho presses to leave Liverpool, BBC Sport asks which player departure hurt you the most.
- Spurs set to sign Aurier - gossip August 16, 2017Chelsea to make £25m bid for Leicester's Danny Drinkwater, Tottenham close to signing PSG's Serge Aurier, West Ham's Carvalho hitch, plus more.
- FA deny Nigeria's Onazi work permit to join Birmingham August 16, 2017Nigeria midfielder Ogenyi Onazi is denied a work permit by the Football Association to allow him to join English Championship side Birmingham City.
- Brighton sign Colombian winger Izquierdo for record fee August 16, 2017Brighton break their transfer record for the third time this summer after signing Colombian Jose Izquierdo from Club Brugge.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson: Everton agree £45m deal for Swansea midfielder August 16, 2017Swansea City midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson passes a medical at Everton and is set to be unveiled on Wednesday after the clubs agreed a fee believed to be about £45m.
- Ghana's Kevin-Prince Boateng ends contract with Las Palmas August 16, 2017Former Ghana midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng ends his contract with Spanish side Las Palmas by mutual agreement.
- Analysis: 'Levy has a humane side, and holds key to Spurs' future' August 16, 2017Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is key to the club's direction, and his reputation of being a tight man is plain wrong, says MOTD pundit Jermaine Jenas.
- Jese Rodriguez: Stoke sign PSG forward on loan August 16, 2017Stoke sign ex-Real Madrid forward Jese Rodriguez on a season-long loan from Paris St-Germain.
- Alexis Sanchez: Arsene Wenger says 'no comparison' to Diego Costa August 16, 2017There is 'no comparison at all' between the situations of Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal and Diego Costa at Chelsea, says Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.
- England legend Williams joins Reading Women August 16, 2017Reading Women sign England's most-capped international Fara Williams from Arsenal on a two-year deal.
- Gradel loaned to Toulouse August 16, 2017Bournemouth midfielder Max Gradel has joined Toulouse on a season-long loan deal.
- 'Legal action affected Bulls' August 16, 2017Bradford co-owner Andrew Chalmers says the legal action being brought by a host of players and staff played a major role in the club's failure to stave off relegation from the Championship.
- Matthew ready for Solheim test August 16, 2017Catriona Matthew is embracing the challenge of her unexpected late call-up to play in this week's Solheim Cup after it was announced she would replace the injured Suzann Pettersen.
- Behrami signs for Udinese August 16, 2017Valon Behrami has left Watford to join Italian side Udinese on a two-year deal.
- England prepare for pink ball August 16, 2017England are heading into the unknown at Edgbaston this week as they take on the Windies in the first day-night Test to be held in the UK.
- Wednesday sign Venancio August 16, 2017Sheffield Wednesday have signed defender Frederico Venancio on a season-long loan from Vitoria Setubal.
- Toe 2 Toe podcast August 16, 2017Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from Sky Sports bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
- Southampton target Lazio's Hoedt August 16, 2017Southampton have made a £15.5m bid for Lazio centre-back Wesley Hoedt, according to Sky in Italy.
- 'Tough decision' for Pettersen August 16, 2017Suzann Pettersen remains confident she can play a key role for Europe from the sidelines at the Solheim Cup after making the "tough decision" to pull out of the team.
- Armstrong to commit to Celtic August 16, 2017Stuart Armstrong will be staying with Celtic after agreeing terms on a new deal.