Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- Adam Clayton: Middlesbrough midfielder signs new deal until 2021 March 1, 2017Midfielder Adam Clayton signs a contract extension to commit to Middlesbrough until 2021.
- Bournemouth's Boruc quits international football March 1, 2017Bournemouth goalkeeper Artur Boruc calls time on his Poland career after winning 64 caps for his country.
- Public perception of Hodgson 'totally wrong' March 1, 2017The public perception of Roy Hodgson is "totally wrong" and he should be a leading contender for the Leicester job, says Dean Kiely.
- Raith Rovers had options to sign a keeper before fielding Ryan Stevenson, says SPFL March 1, 2017SPFL respond to John Hughes' criticism, saying Raith Rovers had options to sign a new goalkeeper before fielding Ryan Stevenson.
- Scotland 'can be among best in Europe' March 1, 2017Head coach Anna Signeul believes Scotland can go on to become one of the best women's football nations in Europe.
- Record spend as China transfer window closes February 28, 2017The Chinese winter transfer window ends as Super League sides surpass the spending of their Premier League counterparts.
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss will make Joe Hart wait on his future February 28, 2017Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will not make a decision on Joe Hart's future until the end of the season.
- Newcastle stage late fightback to beat Brighton February 28, 2017Newcastle score twice in the final 10 minutes to come from behind to beat Championship promotion rivals Brighton.
- Dybala double gives Juve first-leg lead over Napoli in Coppa Italia February 28, 2017Paulo Dybala scores two penalties as Juventus establish a two-goal advantage in the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final against Napoli.
- Conway penalty sees struggling Blackburn defeat Derby February 28, 2017Blackburn Rovers boost their Championship survival chances with a gutsy victory over Derby County at Ewood Park.
- The long road back to the ring March 1, 2017David Haye spent three-and-a-half years out of the ring after a debilitating injury and an unsuccessful tilt at unifying the heavyweight division. Sky Sports spoke to a revitalised Haye about how he coped when the boxing ring became a distant memory…
- Edmund crashes out in Mexico March 1, 2017British No 3 Kyle Edmund suffered defeat to the USA's Sam Querrey in the first round of the ATP Acapulco event in Mexico, while top two seeds Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal both progressed.
- Booth: Haye gone soft? March 1, 2017David Haye might have become "battle-softened" before his upcoming fight with Tony Bellew, says former trainer Adam Booth.
- Sky Live: Inverness CT v Celtic March 1, 2017James Forrest is unlikely to play in Celtic's Scottish Premiership game against Inverness Caledonian Thistle on Wednesday, live on Sky Sports 1.
- MLS 2017: Who will you support? March 1, 2017The MLS is back this weekend but with 22 clubs taking part across two conferences, which one should you be supporting over the next nine months?
- Man City v Huddersfield preview March 1, 2017Vincent Kompany is nearing a return but will not feature when Manchester City host Huddersfield in their FA Cup fifth-round replay on Wednesday.
- To win the PL you must... March 1, 2017They say to win the Premier League you must score the most, concede the fewest, and have a 20+ goal striker.
- Sky Live: Lazio v Roma March 1, 2017City rivals Lazio and Roma are set to do battle on Sky Sports 4 in the Coppa Italia semi-final first leg on Wednesday night.
- Mardle's PL Darts predictions March 1, 2017Premier League Darts is coming to Exeter, so Wayne Mardle picks his winners and losers...
- Luton ready to step up March 1, 2017Ready for Oxford and geared for Sky Bet League One, Luton boss Nathan Jones talks to Adam Bate about the season so far and why he is confident that the Hatters are set for a strong finish.