Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- Nigeria winger Moses retires from international duty August 15, 2018Chelsea's Nigeria winger Victor Moses announces his retirement from international football at the age of 27.
- Man United legend Sir Alex taught me everything - Solskjaer August 15, 2018Molde head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says "everything he knows" about managing players was taught to him by Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
- Kevin de Bruyne: Man City midfielder suffers knee injury in training August 15, 2018Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne is having tests on an injury to his right knee suffered in training on Wednesday.
- Maribor need 'perfect' display to knock out Rangers August 15, 2018Maribor striker Jasmin Mesanovic urges team-mates to "show that we are superior" as they bid to overturn Rangers' 3-1 lead on Thursday.
- Shameful silence over Sterling criticism, says Kick It Out boss August 15, 2018There has been a "shameful silence" over criticism of Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling, says anti-racism campaigner Lord Herman Ouseley.
- Dele Alli's new goal celebration has got everyone having a go August 15, 2018Dele Alli's new goal celebration, unveiled in Spurs' 2-1 win at Newcastle on Saturday, has got everyone trying it - with Jesse Lingard, Olly Murs and a lot of you trying to perfect the pose.
- Kenneth Omeruo: Chelsea's Nigerian defender joins Leganes on loan August 15, 2018Nigeria's World Cup defender Kenneth Omeruo joins Spanish side Leganes on a season-long loan from Chelsea.
- How much will Champions League exit cost Celtic - and will they now sell players? August 15, 2018After pulling in about £30m in each of the past two seasons, how will Celtic deal with living off relative scraps in the Europa League?
- Sergio Ramos: Jurgen Klopp 'should take care of his own business' August 15, 2018Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos says Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp "should take care of his own business" and leave experienced players alone.
- Wilfried Zaha: Crystal Palace winger signs new five-year deal at Premier League club August 15, 2018Winger Wilfried Zaha signs a new five-year contract with Premier League club Crystal Palace.
- Sheens: No excuses in Toronto August 15, 2018Hull KR coach Tim Sheens says there will be no excuses for defeat as the Robins prepare to make history by becoming the first Super League club to play a match in Canada.
- Moses announces international retirement August 15, 2018Victor Moses has retired from international football in order to focus on his club career at Chelsea.
- Daisies strikes for Candy August 15, 2018Henry Candy was given a much-needed boost as Chain Of Daisies got her career back on track when routing her rivals in the British Stallion Studs EBF Upavon Fillies' Stakes at Salisbury on Wednesday.
- Lightning thrash Storm in KSL August 15, 2018Western Storm missed the chance to cement a spot in the Kia Super League final after their nine-wicket thrashing by Loughborough Lightning at Edgbaston.
- Ospina set for Napoli medical August 15, 2018David Ospina is expected to arrive in Rome on Wednesday evening ahead of his loan move to Napoli, according to Sky in Italy.
- Toe 2 Toe podcast August 15, 2018Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from Sky Sports bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
- Olesen: Ryder Cup my goal August 15, 2018Thorbjorn Olesen is determined to avoid giving Thomas Bjorn a decision to make and earn automatic qualification for the European Ryder Cup team.
- Note in tune for Ripon August 15, 2018Ruth Carr is hoping Ripon specialist Pipers Note can go one better than last year in Saturday's William Hill Great St Wilfrid at Ripon.
- Mainz agree loan for Spurs' N'Koudou August 15, 2018Tottenham have agreed to let Georges-Kevin N'Koudou join German club Mainz on loan, according to Sky sources.
- Visit Donegal's 'hidden gems' August 15, 2018The stunning natural beauty of County Donegal was showcased by the huge success of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open last month, with the Glashedy Links at Ballyliffin proving immensely popular with players and fans alike.