Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- SA football boss Danny Jordaan 'raped singer Jennifer Ferguson' October 19, 2017Jennifer Ferguson says the #MeToo campaign convinced her to break her silence after nearly 24 years.
- Northern Ireland boss O'Neil admits drink driving October 19, 2017Michael O'Neill is banned and fined for the offence, after police found him three times legal limit.
- 'Motherwell have been written off ahead of Rangers semi-final' - boss Stephen Robinson October 19, 2017Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson says his side have been written off ahead of Sunday's League Cup semi-final against Rangers.
- Carlisle striker Miller first to be charged with diving by FA October 19, 2017Carlisle striker Shaun Miller is the first player to be charged by the FA since new simulation laws were introduced in May.
- 'Fearless' Motherwell out to prove doubters wrong against Rangers - Stephen Robinson October 19, 2017Stephen Robinson says his Motherwell side are ready to prove wrong those predicting a Rangers win in the League Cup semi-final.
- Aluko can 100% play again for England, says new manager October 19, 2017England women's interim head coach Mo Marley says Eniola Aluko can earn a recall after her dispute with the Football Association.
- Hearts eye 'plan B' if Tynecastle return delayed further October 19, 2017Craig Levein says Hearts have a Plan B should Tynecastle not be ready to host their next scheduled home fixture, against Kilmarnock.
- Nigel Clough: Nottingham Forest job may appeal to Burton boss in future October 19, 2017Burton Albion boss Nigel Clough says he would still consider managing Nottingham Forest at some stage in his career.
- 'Serious doubts' over whether FA bosses should continue as evidence is questioned October 19, 2017There are 'serious doubts' whether FA bosses are fit to stay on after a "shambolic" performance at a hearing in parliament, MP Damian Collins says.
- 'Some managers cry & cry' - Antonio Conte v Jose Mourinho October 19, 2017Watch as Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho and Chelsea boss Antonio Conte appear to aim barbed comments at each other following the Champions League.
- Quinnell: 60-cap rule can lift regions October 19, 2017Scott Quinnell expects Wales' new 60-cap rule to arrest the tide of players moving abroad and benefit regional rugby in the country.
- 'Chelsea win not season defining' October 19, 2017Roy Hodgson says that last weekend's win over Chelsea is not a season-defining moment for Crystal Palace.
- Italian player to appeal urinating ban October 19, 2017An Italian footballer who was banned for five matches for urinating towards rival fans will appeal the decision, his club said on Thursday.
- Appleton: Players feeling raw October 19, 2017Caretaker manager Michael Appleton admits the mood in Leicester City dressing room is "raw" following the departure of Craig Shakespeare.
- Sky Live: West Ham v Brighton October 19, 2017West Ham will be without Diafra Sakho and Andy Carroll when they host Brighton on Friday Night Football, live on Sky Sports Premier League.
- 'I had to stay quiet on racism' October 19, 2017Martin Offiah used the racism he endured as the fuel to fire him to the very top of rugby league.
- Pallasator dominates Legends October 19, 2017Norman Williamson rolled back the years at Punchestown as Pallasator emerged a dominant winner of the John Shortt Legends Challenge Race.
- Azpilicueta: Chelsea morale low October 19, 2017Cesar Azpilicueta has admitted morale at Chelsea is low due to their three-match winless run.
- Winter finished for the season October 19, 2017A decision on whether Winter stays in training next season has still to be made after Aidan O'Brien confirmed she would not run again this year.
- France Women v England preview October 19, 2017England Women face France in a friendly in Valenciennes on Friday after a week dogged by off-field controversies.