Latest Football News
Latest from Caught Offside
Former Liverpool and England defender Jamie Carragher has insisted that both Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy should start against Slovakia
Latest from Football Fan Cast
With a new £8billion TV deal coming into effect and some of the greatest managers in the business turning up
- Costa named in Atletico squad for Arsenal tie April 25, 2018Preview followed by live coverage of Thursday's Europa League game between Arsenal and Atletico Madrid.
- Liverpool fan critical after Champions League attack April 25, 2018Sean Cox from Dunboyne in the Republic of Ireland is in a critical condition in hospital.
- Roma condemn 'abhorrent' fan behaviour in Liverpool April 25, 2018Roma condemn the "abhorrent behaviour" of some fans after a Liverpool supporter was attacked before the Champions League semi-final.
- Timing of Arsenal departure 'not really my decision' - Wenger April 25, 2018Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says that the timing of his departure from the club after nearly 22 years "was not really my decision".
- 'Panini Cheapskates' to draw each World Cup 2018 sticker April 25, 2018Alex and Sian Pratchett's homemade stickers went viral during Euro 2016 and the 2014 World Cup.
- Online firms 'must do more' after Christie abuse - Kick It Out April 25, 2018Campaign group Kick It Out says social media companies must do more to stop racist abuse after Fulham's Cyrus Christie revealed threats against him.
- Liverpool still have work to do in Rome - Jurgen Klopp April 25, 2018Jurgen Klopp says there is still work for Liverpool to do in Rome if they are to progress to the Champions League final.
- Blackburn Rovers promoted: How Tony Mowbray turned club and his own career around April 25, 2018Blackburn are back up to the Championship - how manager Tony Mowbray has transformed not only the club, but his career too.
- Arsenal v Atletico Madrid: End of an era for Gunners' Europa League opponents April 25, 2018All the talk might be of Arsene Wenger's Arsenal exit - but it could also be the end of an era for their Europa League opponents Atletico Madrid.
- Girls' Football Week 2018: 'They told me I couldn't play football because I'm a girl' April 25, 2018Six-year-old Sheffield United fan Jessie Adams was told she could not join in a game of football because she was a girl.
- RCB v Chennai scorecard/commentary April 25, 2018Scorecard and ball-by-ball commentary from the IPL clash between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings. Watch on Sky Sports Cricket.
- Wijnaldum wary of repeat Roma heroics April 25, 2018Georginio Wijnaldum says Liverpool need to be wary of Roma repeating their comeback victory against Barcelona when they meet for their Champions League semi-final second leg.
- Brown on Player of the Year shortlist April 25, 2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has been nominated for PFA Scotland Player of the Year, nine years after last winning the award.
- McTominay thanks 'incredible' Jose April 25, 2018Scott McTominay has thanked Jose Mourinho for giving him advice about how to win over the Manchester United dressing room.
- Xabi Alonso: Real will suffer in Munich April 25, 2018Xabi Alonso believes Real Madrid will "have to suffer" in their Champions League semi-final first leg against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday.
- Ward's Grand Final ring stolen April 25, 2018Leeds Rhinos forward Stevie Ward's Grand Final winners' ring was stolen from his home on Tuesday.
- Sanchez: I'm still adapting April 25, 2018Alexis Sanchez says he is still adapting to Manchester United, admitting it is "very different" at the club after moving from Arsenal in January.
- Public get chance to buy Lord's shares April 25, 2018Members of the public will be able to buy a piece of Lord's famous Nursery End under a new scheme announced on Wednesday.
- Leeds owner defends Myanmar tour April 25, 2018Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani has defended the club's controversial post-season tour of Myanmar next month.
- Salford v St Helens: Head to heads April 25, 2018The Super League leaders continue to dazzle. St Helens have been tearing apart the competition in 2018 and it is looking a difficult task to stop Justin Holbrook's side. How will Salford get on this Thursday?